« Prediction is difficult, especially when it’s about the future. »
– Cedric Villani, French mathematician and researcher, Fields Medal 2010, based on original quote by Pierre Dac.
Putting the creativity of mathematics to work for marketing
The history of Probance, founded in 2007 by Emmanuel Duhesme, PhD in Mathematics from the Université Paris IX – Dauphine, is steeped in mathematical creativity and statistics.
Marketing automation and Probance go way back…
January 2016Functional and ergonomic fusion between Probance One and its three editions: Probance One Start – Probance One Flex – Probance One Infinite
Probance seeks out diverse clients
Whether by type…
…or by location
The people behind Probance
Pro – Proba – Probity – Proven – Probance
- Professional solutions and services, no matter how big or small your business is. From small e-commerce businesses to the Galeries Lafayette Group, the quality of our offer is the same.
- Proba, like the probabilities, theory, and mathematical science that underpin Probance’s expertise.
- Probity, like the quality demanded at Probance to respect our commitments to our clients in terms of software, service, and support quality.
- and Proven, a platform that gives our clients concrete results every day so you can measure your ROI.